Tuesday, June 15, 2010

D is for Drive, Dedication, Determination and most importantly DONE!


Congratulations Jason! My love of almost 3 years has finally graduation from Paul Mitchell! He is DONE! It will be so nice to have him home in the evenings. Rather than waiting till 10:00 pm every night to have dinner and try to spend quality time together. In fact, last night was his first official night off of school and he had dinner ready and waiting for me! I could get used to this!

I am extremely proud of Jason for his Drive! There have been many challenges that could have very easily swayed Jason away from doing hair. But because of his determination, he pushed through it all. And I learned something from Jason while I watched him over come these obstacles. I learned that patience can be a valuable tool for overcoming obstacles. Sometimes you simply just need to take a step back and let time do its thing. No need to rush it. Just let it be. So, while some people would say that it took a long time for Jason to get through school, I think he did it in his time and it's what worked for him. So what if he has a Doctorate in Hair now. At least he has graduated!

I am certain that Jason will do very well with his new trade! His dedication to always doing the best job will bring much success! Just you wait and see.

Jason, your energy and skill will attract many people to you! Like a lighthouse drawing boats in to a safe harbor. Your light is warm and welcoming! Thank you for making me feel safe with you!

1 comment:

  1. Love this post!! Congrats to Jason!! I am so proud to call you both my friends!

    ReplyDelete