Friday, April 9, 2010

LET THERE BE LIGHT!


In the beginning, there was light!

Granted it was a dim light. Probably a 40 watt. Not very bright at all. But the light was on!

Today, I am closing a huge chapter of my life. It is my last day employeed with the Market Street Grill Cottonwood. I've called this restaurant "home", for over 6 years. I start my new job at Ruth's Chris in 10 days. I also have a roommate moving out this week after living together for 3 years. A new roommate has moved in taking his place, Jessica! And I love her already! Winter is finally ending and the first days of Spring are finally blooming! My light is getting brighter!

This blog is inspired by a very dear friend of mine. She has taught me the value of friendship, trust in another, the will to be better, and faith that you can make it through anything.....with the help of friends. I want to write and share things that continue to increase "my light".

So, todays light is brought to you by Tiffany Burns Rushforth. She started her Blog, "I am Rena's Daughter" in February. (http://www.iamrenasdaughter.blogspot.com/). I love it! It truely captures Tiffanys warm spirit and loving nature. Just like her mom Rena!

I move forward today. Excepting what is to come and ever looking to increase my wattage! Here's to many more posts!

Better than yesterday!
Andrew

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you!! I hope you know how much of my light comes from you!! You are an amazing friend and an inspiration to me every day!! I can't wait to see where you take this new adventure!! I love you always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have always been the light of my life. I think you know that, but I have to say it. I'll look forward to reading more from you. Thanks for letting us in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DREW!!! I'm so excited for you. You are such an amazing person. Always the sunshine in my life. I can't wait to read more from you. You can be across the office, yard, country, or world and you will still be that light shining bright in my life!! Miss and love you always!

    ReplyDelete